Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stylist Lynda Felton's packing list



Stylist Lynda Felton is no stranger to beautiful objects. At any given day she can be found styling items, making sure they look picture-perfect for film or magazine photography. What five items can't Lynda be without when she hits the road? Let's find out...

1.my camera - sony cybershot - Small and super easy to use. And, I always have a picture of my dog Lily on it so I can see her when we are apart.

2.aveda blue oil - It has a wonderful peppermint smell that is perfect any time you need a lift. A little on the temples and I'm good to go

3.converse slip-ons - I've owned various styles since the 80's and really what else in my closet can I say that about.

4.Mountain equipment bag - I love this bag.. Lots of different sized compartments to keep my stuff organized. I have had the same one for 12 years and it is still in perfect condition. It's been everywhere with me from antique shows to Cambodia.

5.Virgina Johnson scarf - it's soft and cozy - nuff said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment