Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Word of mouth



I'm not sure about you but when I travel I always try and learn a few words in the native language. So I thought it might be fun to post a few.
Today, Portuguese. Please correct me if any of these are incorrect. I'm sure all my Brazilian and Portuguese friends will have a great laugh over this!
1. hello=olá!
2.good bye =adeus
3. please =por favor
4.your welcome = sua boa vinda
5. excuse me =desculpe-me
Next will be French as I prepare for another trip to Paris in February!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am pretty jealous that you've traveled to all of these places..

jetlegs said...

Thanks for reading Katie! Hope you enjoy the blog. My travels are a mix of pleasure and work. I'm sure you'll be hitting the road yourself soon!
Cheers
-Daniel

Post a Comment