Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Trailer park living has never looked so good! For those of you who want to enjoy a hit of mid century modern for your trip why not head to Bisbee Arizona where you can check out The Shady Dell. The folks there will offer you a fun choice of vintage aluminum travel trailers.
Be sure to check out the authentic 1950's Dot's diner which is only a stone throws' away!
Posted by jetlegs at 3:43 PM
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
It used to be that a layover at an airport hotel would mean a rather unpleasant experience. Well not any more! Here are just a few...
1. Citizen M, Amsterdam Schipol
2. Hyatt, Dallas Forth Worth International
3. Sofitel, London Heathrow
4. Raddison SAS, London Standstad
5. ALoft, Montreal-Pierre Elliott Treadeau
6. Novotel, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi
7. Farimont, Vancouver International
Posted by jetlegs at 8:53 AM
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
Saturday, March 6, 2010
While a jaunt to a large city is always fun, sometimes what you really need from a trip is to get away from the crowds.
Here is a list of Europes least populated countries:
1. Iceland -3 people per sq. km
2. Russia - 8 people per sq. km
3. Norway - 15 people per sq. km
4. Finland - 16 people per sq. km
5. Aland Islands - 17 people per sq. km
6. Sweden - 21 people per sq. km
7. Estonia - 30 people per sq km
8. Faroe Islands and Latvia - 35 people per sq. km
9. Montenegro - 45 people per sq. km
10. Belarus - 47 people per sq. km
The Demilitarized Zone that separates North and South Korea has some of the heaviest military presence on the planet. This 248 km strip of land has become an untouched wildness area and what better source for, you got it....drinking water. DMZ water is hoping that you too will agree! Cheers!